You will learn the practical skills and knowledge needed to make a trouser including using a range of materials, techniques and equipment in the planning, preparation, construction and presentation of the finished trouser.
Learning Outcomes – You will:
- work safely and effectively using tools, equipment and materials.
- know the characteristics of materials required to make a trouser.
- research and produce style ideas for trousers.
- plan, prepare and sample materials for making trousers
- draft pattern and construct a pair of trouser.
We are proud to offer a City & Guilds inspired course at an affordable rate!
This course is a comprehensive course which includes everything you need to know to make a trouser. You are assured of a coordinated learning package that will help you confidently learn to make a trouser for yourself or even make and sell for some extra cash.
During this exciting course you will create your own loungewear trouser.
At the end of this course, you will be able to
- Take accurate measurements for making a trouser
- Draft a pattern for a trouser using your own body measurements
- be able to construct to a professional standard, a pair of trouser.
- apply Fastenings such as inserted elastic.
This course will be completed in two sessions of 3hours each
Cost is £60 for the course. You will be provided with pattern paper and pattern making tools to use during the classes. However, you will need to come along with a 2.5m-3m of soft cotton fabric of your choice, for making your trouser.
Classes are usually held: mornings 10.00am till 1.00pm
evenings 6.00pm till 9-00pm
To register for this course:
Call Eby on 07446182458 or email email@example.com