The Pattern Drafting Manual is an (E-book) that shows you how to ‘Draft Patterns Based On Personal Measurements’. This book is based on a beginner friendly curriculum that simplifies the pattern drafting process and gives you a step by step guide to draft your own pattern.
Do you love designer outfits like; Gucci, Lui Vuitton, Channel, Versace etc, but fine them costly to buy? Look no further, because they are now within reach for just £10, starting with this e-book.
In this book, you will learn how to take body measurements accurately.
Draft Bodice / Torso Blocks using your personal body measurements or the body measurements of others / your clients.
Creating a block that is specifically made for your body and shape, will provide a solid foundation for making designer clothes that fit you beautifully.
Following on, I will be showing loads of patternmaking tutorials on how you can use these blocks to make so many beautiful designs.
What you will be able to do from this book:
At the end of the study in this book, you will be able to effectively and efficiently use personal measurements to:
1. Draft a Dartless Bodice / Torso Block – Back
2. Draft a Dartless Bodice / Torso Block – Front
3. Draft a Sleeve Block for the Dartless Bodice / Torso Block
4. Draft a Darted Bodice / Torso Block – Back
5. Draft a Darted Bodice / Torso Block – Front
6. Draft a Sleeve Block for the Darted Bodice / Torso Block
7. Achieve two sets of blocks consisting of the 6 blocks as listed in 1. To 6. above.
Whilst you are here, you might also want to visit our Youtube channel
Also, check out how you can scale your blocks here, as small scale versions of your block is perfect for practising pattern making.