Pattern Drafting Workshop Birmingham UK – Sat 15th October 2022
This pattern drafting workshop, in Birmingham UK is aimed at people who would like to learn how to make their own sewing patterns for their body type & measurements, resulting in an excellent fit.
- learn how to draft and create your own bodice block pattern
- use your own body measurements and draft a pattern that is tailored to your measurements
- be able to use your pattern to create any garment you like: dress, blouse, etc
- feel confident in your sewing ability & unleash your inner creativity
Date: Sat 15th October, 2022
Time: 10am – 2pm
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Postcode: B23 area
Welcome to Pattern Academy by Charnold. We are proud to be hosting our pattern drafting workshop in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
This pattern drafting workshop, in Birmingham is aimed at people who would like to learn how to make their own sewing patterns for their body type & measurements, resulting in an excellent fit.
Are you fed up with online classes and would like to attend an in-house, face to face workshop where you can get real life help? Would you like to get the best guide to help you learn how to create your own sewing patterns?
The opportunity is finally here! At Pattern Academy by Charnold, we will teach you how to draft your own self-made patterns, with your own measurements, which will make your clothes fit like a glove. You will experience another level of fit when you can make clothes that are specifically made for your body measurements.
Maybe you’re fed up with standard sizing and commercial patterns, which may not fit your specific body shape and requires alterations later on, which will only cost you more money. Then, this workshop is definitely for you!
In addition to drafting your own block pattern, you can then take it further by using your pattern to create and sew many different fashion garments.
E.g: dresses, trousers, blouse, blazer, skirts and many more. Your opportunities are endless when you can create your OWN pattern!
Benefits of making your own clothes
- It helps you create high quality and sustainable clothing that will last you for years
- It is tailored to your body measurements, so it fits you better
- It boosts your confidence as it is your own creation, which truly fits your body
- It helps you unleash your creativity, and you can learn new skills
- It is more sustainable than buying new clothes, which has a better impact on the environment
We would love for you to register for our Sewing Classes in Birmingham, where you have the opportunity to have face-to-face guide to create your own bodice-block patterns!
Click the link above to book your spot now! LIMITED spots available!
Browse our Google reviews here.